Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
A Statement of Policy for the Curriculum
- The curriculum we offer is in accordance with the statutory requirements of the National Curriculum and the Early Years Foundation Stage Guidelines.
- The curriculum includes a range of learning opportunities and experiences that stimulate and excite our pupils and gives them the skills that help them to prepare for life in modern Britain
- We use the ReadWrite inc. programme to teach reading. We link what we learn during these sessions and use these skills to read and spell across the whole curriculum.
- We greatly value the partnership between school and home and at all times we recognise the importance of good communication and shared targets for our pupils.
|THE EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE >>||KEY STAGE 1 >>|
Caring for the Environment
- As a whole school, we care for our immediate and wider environment. We are also committed to a drive to improve standards of health within the school community.