Synergy Multi-Academy Trust is made up of schools, both secondary and primary, from north Norfolk. The Trust was initially established by Reepham High School and College in 2015. Our vision is simple; for all of our schools to work together to provide teaching and learning of the highest quality and for all of them to provide an exceptional range of educational experiences and opportunities.
Below is a list of our current governing body.
- Sarah Gallichan – Head teacher
- Yvonne Langley (Chair) – Local Authority governor (SEND and RSE)
- Jo Barker – Staff governor
- Gayle Stagg – Co-opted governor
- Jennifer Rest – Co-opted governor (Safeguarding, LAC and staff wellbeing)
- Peter Howard – Co-opted governor (Sports premium and attendance/parental engagement)
- Kris Marshall-Smith – Parent governor (Literacy and Maths)
- Katy Osborn – Parent governor (Curriculum)
- Vacancy – Governor (pupil premium)
Clerk to the Governors
- Debbie Watts